Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C. ECONOMICS DIAGRAMS?

• 08-02-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I am desperately hoping that someone who does Economics preferably HL can answer my question for me!

Say if there was a Question on Supply/Demand like in 2010 Q.1 do you do this diagram on Graph Paper or in your Answer booklet?

I have this exam at 9am tomorrow morning and have no teacher so I am desperate for a reply ASAP! Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hey guys, I am desperately hoping that someone who does Economics preferably HL can answer my question for me!

Say if there was a Question on Supply/Demand like in 2010 Q.1 do you do this diagram on Graph Paper or in your Answer booklet?

I have this exam at 9am tomorrow morning and have no teacher so I am desperate for a reply ASAP! Thanks a million

To be honest I don't think it really matters but I would always recommend students to do graphs on graph paper as it will make it easier for you when you are drawing it and reading off it. Make sure to do it in pencil and bring a ruler, rubber with you and draw it nice and big! There is no shortage of paper! Just make sure write name of question on top of page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I'm only in 5th year but our teacher told us when it comes to exams it be better to do it on graph paper because like Millem said it is easier for you and the examiner to read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Thanks a million to ye both! Took up Economics last year on my own and would love to get an A in June as I think it's a lovely subject!

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Thanks a million to ye both! Took up Economics last year on my own and would love to get an A in June as I think it's a lovely subject!

Thanks for the help
    The only thing I dislike in Economics is learning off the Mirco but the Marco is pretty straight forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

We were always told to draw on the answer booklet and make it at least half a page, or bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

subz3r0 wrote: »
    We were always told to draw on the answer booklet and make it at least half a page, or bigger.

We were never told to do anything.Just throw it down on the page.As long as its relatively neat and everything is labelled you should get full marks for it.That methods been working for me for the last 2 years anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Ended up doing all diagrams on exam booklet! Got a total of 15 pages from 4 questions! Was chuffed! :D

Advertisement