Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Hibernian Interview pondering..

• 08-02-2012 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I'm hoping someone can put my worries to bed for me once and for all! :o

So here's my situation.I resat theleaving cert in 2007 (after first sitting it in 2004). Upon completion of the LC I undertook an Arts degree. Having not taken Honours Irish both times before I then did the LC (again!) in 2011 and got the honour in honours Irish.

Not the most conventional route to becoming a teacher then. All in all I have built the last 4years towards my dream job as a teacher. I did the interview yesterday and after preparing very well, I still came out of the interview hopeful more so than confident.

Im not looking for comforting or the like but did anyone who undertook the Hibernian interview feeling similar and perhaps get the course? Im a big believer in gut instinct and this one is not favorable! The wait for the news is burning me up! P.S. How long will I have to wait before I get word? Suspense is driving me up the wall!! Thanks guys

Advertisement