Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the cheapest petrol in Dundalk?

Options
  • 08-02-2012 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Where is the cheapest petrol in Dundalk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Many thanks for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 danielbrown19

There are many prices are incorrect in this link.

hellboy99 wrote: »
    A lot of the prices are incorrect on that site.

I found that out myself today driving around.
    I used to fill up in Omeath, but I found the Newry Road Filling Station in Dundalk the same price for petrol at 151.9 per litre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

A lot of the prices are incorrect on that site.

It's a wiki, updated by its users. If prices are outdated, update 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

It's a wiki, updated by its users. If prices are outdated, update 'em!
    Some of the prices posted up are a pack of lies, one filling station on it I know for a fact their petrol was never as high as posted on the site. I'd just stay away from that website to be honest.

Some of the prices posted up are a pack of lies, one filling station on it I know for a fact their petrol was never as high as posted on the site. I'd just stay away from that website to be honest.

Very true. I think there is some shilling going on by rival filling stations. I found the best way was to drive round Dundalk and check the local prices. I found Newry Road to be the cheapest at the moment, but will keep looking if I find anywhere cheaper. It saves me going to Omeath once a week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Cheap is generally cheap for a reason.... You've been warned.

Advertisement