Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indie Royal - Valentines Bundle Launching this week

Options
  • 08-02-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

PREORDER THE VALENTINE'S BUNDLE
    You can now blind pre-order Indie Royale's Valentine's Bundle at a recommended €/£/$10 or €/£/$5 USD contribution, and a minimum of $3.99 USD.

The games offered this time include a fantastical first-person action-adventure game (Steam for PC), an IGF-nominated puzzle adventure title (Steam for PC and Mac, Desura for PC and Linux, DRM-free PC, Mac and Linux download), a 'scorching' single and multiplayer arcade-strategy game (Steam for PC and Mac), and a world premiere on PC for a pair of retro RPG-defense games (Desura for PC, DRM-free PC download).

Those who optionally pre-order now will get game access as soon as the bundle launches, lock in the lowest price, and receive as a bonus One Life Left's eclectic 'Music To Play Games By Too' compilation, available for the first time ever digitally (this bonus is also available to those who pay more than the minimum price during the bundle.)

The Valentine's Bundle will launch fully later this week at $3.99 USD and up - watch our Twitter feed or Facebook page for immediate notice at launch time.

Now, on to guessing the games:
    1) a fantastical first-person action-adventure game (Steam for PC)
    May be Zeno Clash

2) an IGF-nominated puzzle adventure title (Steam for PC and Mac, Desura for PC and Linux, DRM-free PC, Mac and Linux download)
    May be Lume

3) a 'scorching' single and multiplayer arcade-strategy game (Steam for PC and Mac)
    May be Hoard

4) a world premiere on PC for a pair of retro RPG-defense games (Desura for PC, DRM-free PC download)
    May be Soulcaster I and Soulcaster II

Credit goes to morningbus of the neogaf.com forums for starting the thread that i found most of this information on.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well it's out now. The above post correctly guessed all the games that will were coming out for it. Worth the price for Zeno Clash alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

just bought it but I already have Zeno Clash so first to reply gets the Steam code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I'd love it if you don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

PM sent

Advertisement