Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harrys Future

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

WBA grant FA permission to speak Roy about england job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

mushykeogh wrote: »

That news disappoints me, was hoping ol droopy would fcuk off to em

Kick in the h*le for 'arry if Woy gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Harry staying afterall :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

It's only talks, nothing more. I'm sure Levy wouldn't give the FA the permission to speak to Harry!

• Advertisement

SuprSi wrote: »
    It's only talks, nothing more. I'm sure Levy wouldn't give the FA the permission to speak to Harry!

Ah listen if they have announced that they have approached him, they want him as manager mate, maybe levy told them to fcuk off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Harry Redknapps blue and white army :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

BERBA wrote: »
    mushykeogh wrote: »

Calling him old droopy is very insulting in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

BERBA wrote: »

And for Levy instead of getting shot of Arry and getting a bundle of cash it's now gonna cost him if he want's rid of Arry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

35bohs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Could be a ploy. If the spurs players think that harry is going and it has effected performances then they might use the Roy Hodgson story as a distraction...to help spurs finish strongly by fooling players into thinking Harry to england is not a done deal.

More than likely the FA are using Hodgson to try and improve their bargaining position. Hope Hodgson doesn't mind be used as a bargaining tool.

Does anyone know what happens if Chelsea finish 4th and they win the champions league ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

mickman wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happens if Chelsea finish 4th and they win the champions league ??

They get into the Champions league, makes no difference that they won it aswell.

Nout.The are in it next year, end of.plus the other 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Madness! Seems our **** form could have all been for nothing. I wonder what 'Arry did to talk himself out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

If Woy does get the england gig then it would be fitting for west brom to give him a nice send off at home to our dear neighbour on last day of season.:D

Lets win our 3 games and see where it takes us

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I'm shell shocked by all of this,talk about turning things on it's head.no doubt Harry must be shell shocked aswel,he must have thought he was a certainty for the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

OMG, Roy for England.
    Just goes to prove the FA is a prehistoric association, with absolutly no clue for what is right for the good of English football

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Redknapp for West Brom!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭yidweiser

I hope Roy gets the job.
    The FA are probably trying to save money by not buying Harry out of his contract.
    Love to see 'Arry stay and sort out the club during the transfer market.
    Our Best Manager for a long while.
    In Harry We Trust :D
    Already excited about next season!

COYSS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

... And it is why i picked the english FA in the poll for who is respondsible for our pony form.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I was thinking about this last night. I wonder did they "Vet" 'Arry before they call him in for an interview and they discovered some further skeletons in his closet. It wouldn't surprise me if something came to light in the coming weeks.

ziedth wrote: »
    I was thinking about this last night. I wonder did they "Vet" 'Arry before they call him in for an interview and they discovered some further skeletons in his closet. It wouldn't surprise me if something came to light in the coming weeks.

its most likely that they approached levy on the quiet, he said 10 million compo please . They thought about it and said no, thats too much money for harry so we will go with roy hodgson who is free.

At the end of the day roy has more experience than harry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

So once the media get sick of Hodgson as England manager and demand Harry we'll have to go through all this **** again?

No thanks.

Kiith wrote: »
    So once the media get sick of Hodgson as England manager and demand Harry we'll have to go through all this **** again?

No thanks.

its possible roy will be offered a 1 year deal then harry will be approached next year if he hasnt signed a new deal as his contract is out in june 2013

this is hilarious

http://www.theoraclespeaks.net/latest/hodgson-england-talks-redknapp-fails-fa-spelling-test/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hodgson-england-talks-redknapp-fails-fa-spelling-test

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

No thanks.

This is exactly what I think will eventually happen..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

No thanks.

its possible roy will be offered a 1 year deal then harry will be approached next year if he hasnt signed a new deal as his contract is out in june 2013

this is hilarious

http://www.theoraclespeaks.net/latest/hodgson-england-talks-redknapp-fails-fa-spelling-test/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hodgson-england-talks-redknapp-fails-fa-spelling-test

Next season could be like groundhog day. Summer of transfer speculation, rocky start, good middle and ropey end!

Advertisement