Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE DELETION DISCUSSION PLEASE READ ******

• 08-02-2012 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭

Only joking about YLYL. However, at an unspecified time in the near future this forum will be untethered from AH's often racist surly grasp and become a standalone forum in it's own right. Apart from some possible database technical issues from moving thousands of pics and video links out from under the subforum umbrella, this shouldn't affect the regular user too much. Just be patient if things go kind of screwy for a while.

You should all give yourselves a big pat on the back by the way. This is the culmination of Cool Vids' mostly painless growth from a forgotten AH dumping ground to one of the biggest and best forums on the site. Well done.

Before there's any "so what" smartarsery:

4a8e5ff2_191c_4866_b061_9040922e704e.jpg

(Actually, I doubt there'll be any actual downtime. Dunno what could happen tbh, I just do what I'm told)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Aaaaaaand SHAZAM!!!

*waits nervously to see how much of boards has broken as a result of moving 17 gazillion youtube vids and YLYL pics*

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Finally. A reason to drink champagne in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

My work here is done!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement