Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog boarding

• 08-02-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for dog boarding in south dublin. My 3 labs usually stay in p and e kennels in crumlin if we go for a long stay however now two require daily medication I would love to find a home boarding. Last year I naively put my three girls in a home boarding kennels (it shall remain nameless) anyway a few hours after I landed I got a text to tell me my dogs were out of control and they would have to go elsewhere! This was at 10pm at night thank got p and e kennels answered
    my call and took them in! Does anyone have any recommendations for big dogs and not one that is run by a teenager!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sral1

Millem wrote: »
    I am looking for recommendations for dog boarding in south dublin. My 3 labs usually stay in p and e kennels in crumlin if we go for a long stay however now two require daily medication I would love to find a home boarding. Last year I naively put my three girls in a home boarding kennels (it shall remain nameless) anyway a few hours after I landed I got a text to tell me my dogs were out of control and they would have to go elsewhere! This was at 10pm at night thank got p and e kennels answered
    my call and took them in! Does anyone have any recommendations for big dogs and not one that is run by a teenager!
    Why don't you go back to P and E kennels???????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

The reason I am looking for home boarding is because my dogs are indoors and do not sleep outside! They are used to lazing about the house all day! Plus p and e have loads and loads of animals I would be a bit worried if they forgot one of the dogs tablets as she is on 5 a day and they need to be taken at specific times! if I wanted to put them in kennels I would have no hesitation about sending them to p and e but I am looking for a home environment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nicicat

Millem wrote: »
    The reason I am looking for home boarding is because my dogs are indoors and do not sleep outside! They are used to lazing about the house all day! Plus p and e have loads and loads of animals I would be a bit worried if they forgot one of the dogs tablets as she is on 5 a day and they need to be taken at specific times! if I wanted to put them in kennels I would have no hesitation about sending them to p and e but I am looking for a home environment!

<MODSNIP> - no advertising your business on Boards

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sarahbevan11

I don't know if you're still looking, but I hear HouseMyDog are quite good. It's Home Boarding instead of Kennels if you're into that. :)

https://www.housemydog.com

Advertisement