Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€3 off Huggies Carry Packs (can print once only)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

if you print off the coupon and then hit the back key it will allow you to get a second coupon so 2 x E3 coupons per person, BUT if you try to print off more even with a different email from the same computer, it will not allow you as it registers the IP address

Pull ups are offer BOGOF in Centra or half price in Tesco

Tesco had an offer a few weeks ago and it may come back of Buy One Get TWO Free on wipes so 3 packs for E2.98 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Thanks - Just printed there.

FYI you need to register your email with them. The validity date the voucher prints is 14 days from date of printing.

Oh, and the back key trick worked for me also :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Just print it to a pdf file if you want to reprint it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭ozmo

Zab wrote: »
    Just print it to a pdf file if you want to reprint it.

Not going to sign up to try - suppose it could well be IP based, but I would be surprised, as many pcs can resuse the same IP's (NAT, non static ips etc) - so by IP wouldnt be fair - instead try clearing your "Cookies" (In your browser settings)
    and also maybe the much more hidden flash "Cookies" http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

?

“Roll it back”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 woman

thanks, just printed mine, tried the back button but didn't work for me... just be careful at the checkout, the last time I printed a 3 euro coupon from the Huggies club it scanned wrong at Tesco and the woman only took 1 euro off instead of 3 :( I had about 10 coupons for different products so didn't notice until I got home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Dry Nites have a similar offer, free sample plus a coupon:

http://www.drynites.co.uk/secure/free_sample.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭lau1247

on the site it says:

To access the coupons, you’ll only need to download and install a very small piece of software

Do you guys need to install any software?? I wouldn't really trust this part

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

pullups half price in Dunnes - reduced to €3.34 - so thats 34c for 14 large potty training nappies using the coupon :)

Advertisement