Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trs

Options
  • 08-02-2012 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

just got a letter from the bank with the new mortgage payment , it came down 10euro due to the trs , we should be getting 30% i rang the revenue couple of weeks ago , we are 4years into the mortgage . is this the 30% or will it kick in in few months ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭pauldry

in the same boat but mines gone up by 11euro

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jonathan222

New to this so hopefully I have posted to the correct forum.

I bought a house in 2005 and claimed TRS on this property until 2009 when I bought a second home and rented out the first one. I stopped claiming TRS on the first home in 2009 as it was not my principal residence and never got around to claiming it on the new house (as a second time buyer) so I'm just wondering can I claim TRS from 2009 on the second home up until now?

Thanks

Advertisement