Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I bought a new hoover today after I killed my last one. So far it's still sealled in it's box and is making a very comfy footstool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kiera wrote: »
    Is this another one of your nerdy program's?

yes, its a "kids" show but its fcuking hilarious, bout a tiny alien hellbent on taking over the world and his robot sidekick who wears a dog suit to blend in. watch that episode :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

krudler wrote: »
    am watching Invader Zim on netflix, in tears laughing at this episode the other night, they should bring this show back, his line delivery is hilarious. "have you the brain worrrms?!"

have you seen the epi involving piggy??!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

bluewolf wrote: »
    stench did you have a brownie recipe and cookie recipe with this powder

I'll root it out and pm it.

Just finished watching embarrasing bodies. I feel so dirty.

have you seen the epi involving piggy??!! :D

the time travelling one? "I loveded you piggy! I loveded you!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

shinikins wrote: »
    methadone jellies

Eh? It's a liquid. Do you mean their takeaway bottles or something?
    Unless I've been supplying our patients all wrong.... Maybe the reason they keep leaving is I'm not making jelly out of it for them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

pampootie wrote: »
    methadone jellies

Unless I've been supplying our patients all wrong.... Maybe the reason they keep leaving is I'm not making jelly out of it for them :)
    Methadone jelly shots \o/

the time travelling one? "I loveded you piggy! I loveded you!"

YES!!! i love that epi!! :D

Gir is awesome :D "I'm gonna sing the doom song! doom de doom, doom doom de doom de doomy doom..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Heading to bed soon, would like to watch a movie while lying in bed before sleeping, can anyone recommend any films? Would like something funny.

No girlie/chick flicks though please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

*cough, cough* stalker *cough cough cough*

terribly sorry i seem to have a slight cough!! :o:p
    I didn't mean it to sound so creepy.

Story of my life! :pac:

*passes strepsil*

Gir is awesome :D "I'm gonna sing the doom song! doom de doom, doom doom de doom de doomy doom..."

such a special little guy ahahahahaha

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I didn't mean it to sound so creepy.

Story of my life! :pac:

*passes strepsil*

me too!! :pac:

my housemate has this gorgeous urban decay shadow pallet
    i found the most gorgeous colour.....it was called creep!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

pampootie wrote: »

Nope, they were dispensed jellies apparently. They wrapped them in nappy bags and hid them in slits in the infants nappies. It's a while ago since my sister worked there, 7 years, so maybe it's changed in that time.

Actually, just looking at it online, and they may have been temazepam rather than methadone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Work finished for the night, whohoo :D Got a pot of tea made, a giant double decker, and having a nose on the SherryFitzgerald website at a house up the road that's for sale. Ohh how I'd love to live there!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Das Kitty, either I know your family or you have doppelgangers living near me.

I'd be surprised, we tend to keep away from one another a lot. It's the only way to not fall out!

But you never know... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

ggrrrr, am raging at my best friend, I have had a really stressful time over the past 4 months and now he starts telling me he is in love with me, thing is he isnt he is just bored with life and I would be the handy option, its just adding to my stress now, I dont need it right now! He says this every few years and then just gets over it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I had a really fun time today but I have to get up sooooo early in the morning and I have so much work to do. And I should've done it today. God damn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

random question, anyone know how much a double bed would cost? nothing big and fancy to sleep in for years just...a bed lol am moving and the place I'm moving to has two single beds in what will be my room, and well the hell with that lol

We got a really nice memory foam double mattress for about €300 from http://www.bigmickey.ie/ a few months ago. Brilliant sleep on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

cdaly_ wrote: »
    We got a really nice memory foam double mattress for about €300 from http://www.bigmickey.ie/ a few months ago. Brilliant sleep on it.

:pac:

In bed now and can't sleep. Typical.

On the bright side, I have a martini and tonic beside me and am going to watch some of The Big Bang Theory. Love that show.

I had a big bar of orange aero until my auntie decided to hide it in my baby cousins changing bag so now I've no chocolate. :(

In bed now and can't sleep. Typical.

On the bright side, I have a martini and tonic beside me and am going to watch some of The Big Bang Theory.

You're hardly going to sleep if you're drinking a martini, not exactly a cup of warm cocoa is it :p

Acoshla wrote: »
    You're hardly going to sleep if you're drinking a martini, not exactly a cup of warm cocoa is it :p
    Couldn't sleep even before the martini.:(

Plus I haven't even had a sip of the martini, yet.....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm missing my girlfriend terribly this weekend. :o

I really can't wait to see her again.

Just went to the my music folder and the folder where I have all the series and episodes of TBBT is gone :eek:

Did a search on the laptop and all it said was "no results". Don't know what's happened to it or where it is gone.

:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote: »

Same here Links, really missing bf this week. Should be seeing him in the next few days I hope.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

Same here Links, really missing bf this week. Should be seeing him in the next few days I hope.
    shes been pretty upset this weekend, and I'm just feeling really bad that I wasn't with her.

I'm watching Cadfael on dvd, she lent it to me. Really good show.

Hope you see your boyfriend soon.

Oh wow I just found Glow Stick Bunny Ears, Bracelets and Glasses for really cheap, I'm thinking I've found my fun things for guests at the wedding to play with....and for me to wear lots of too of course :o:p

I'm watching Cadfael on dvd,

I used to love that show!!

When will you see your girlfriend again Links?

shes been pretty upset this weekend, and I'm just feeling really bad that I wasn't with her.

I'm watching Cadfael on dvd, she lent it to me. Really good show.

Hope you see your boyfriend soon.

Oh I hope she's okay Links. :)

Hopefully I'll see him at the end of the week and he might come back here for the weekend. I love having him here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Internet's being difficult:mad::mad:

I think I'll have to give in and go to bed. I'm wrecked. Might play Germ Buster on my DS for a while and listen to some music. Night night loungers, sleep well. :) xx

Orla K wrote: »

Mine has been a nightmare all evening long. Constantly dropping off.

Trying to download two episodes of the big bang theory now, been trying for a while and twice they've stopped and I've had to restart them thanks to the net dropping off. Grrr.

Night night Jane, hope you sleep well xx :)

Watch them online Muffin, just leave it to buffer and it should play, assuming the internet is only dropping for a minute each time it should work.

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Or just buy the box set :p

That involves money!!

Orla K wrote: »
    Watch them online Muffin, just leave it to buffer and it should play, assuming the internet is only dropping for a minute each time it should work.
    Where can I watch them online?

Youtube excluded. Awful quality videos on there imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Mine has been a nightmare all evening long. Constantly dropping off.

Trying to download two episodes of the big bang theory now, been trying for a while and twice they've stopped and I've had to restart them thanks to the net dropping off. Grrr.

Night night Jane, hope you sleep well xx :)

I was setting up wifi now it wants to download and install something(5-20mins my arse!), got the msg something like do you want crome to connect to the internet

I'm watching Cadfael on dvd,

I used to love that show!!

When will you see your girlfriend again Links?
    Herself introduced me to it, I hadn't seen it before. It really is fantastic though, I am loving it.

I get to see her again on Friday. Long distance is a pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Stupid neighbour blaring stupid telly until after 4am. Grrr! Didn't get to sleep until after 5 and was up again at 7.15. So tired, so very, very tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Starting the induction for my new job today- I'm a bag of nerves and not entirely sure where I'm going. Waaaah :(

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Starting the induction for my new job today- I'm a bag of nerves and not entirely sure where I'm going. Waaaah :(
    Best of luck :)

Yaaaawn, stupid 8am work starts, had to drag my ass out of my comfy comfy bed

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Good morning :)

On call phone didn't ring all weekend, wahoo!

Think I overdid it with the scrub this morning my face is a bit stingy.

I have a load of sewing to catch up on (repairs) and I really should give the laptop a rest for an evening and do it. I have a pair of trousers that have been waiting to be taken up for months, hopefully they still fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Crying in the fecking computer lab in college. Can't even blame the stupid SPSS programme. One of those stupid, stupid weeks.

Boybestie made me smile last night though. We've a long standing injoke of him owing me a goat, and I likened it to Misty and Ash sticking together in Pokemon because she was owed a bike, so he informed me I'm never getting that goat so I'll always be with him... :)

How can one stupid person put me in such a bad mood? I honestly dont know how some people still have jobs out there! Stupid stupid stupid!! :mad::mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Kiera wrote: »
    How can one stupid person put me in such a bad mood? I honestly dont know how some people still have jobs out there! Stupid stupid stupid!! :mad::mad:

That is echoing my start to the day. Looks like this week is gonna be another of me looking for new job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I am WRECKED after that weekend. Was brilliant though. Now back to reality - have to fix the referencing on my history essay.

Damn you, Marian Lyons! *shakes fists*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Just made breakfast burritos, droooool :)

• Advertisement

My brain will not work today for some reason. Is it home time yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement