Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Hotel City Centre

Options
  • 08-02-2012 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Im going on a session in dublin on saturday and im looking for a nice place to stay, ill pay 100 euro if I have to but want to try and get cheaper if possible. I want a single room to myself however so wont be going down the hostel route, would appreciate some rcomendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Mark

Try the Best Western Academy Plaza - they had some great deals around the €70 mark recently

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭WhiteRussian

The Russel Court Hotel (Diceys and Krystle) on Harcourt Street is €89 for a single room and you get a full Irish breakfast with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

69 euro single rooms in the Central Hotel for this Saturday. You can't much more central than it either.

www.centralhoteldublin.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭maximo31

Try Albany House on Harcourt street. Straight across from Coppers(if that’s your thing!!) I stayed there a few weeks ago on a Friday night and paid €59 for a single room that had a double bed. Good shower too. No hotel bar only fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Thanks for the recommendations folks, what about the arlington near o connell bridge?

• Advertisement
Advertisement