Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing a ban

Options
  • 08-02-2012 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I racked up a load of yellow cards . Most of them were for posting opinions the Liverpool forum didnt like. They were no way insulting or anything like that . I asked things like should Kenny be sacked or is he any better than Roy hodgeson.
    Ill admit I may have been dragged into getting a bit offended at times but when I was being called a troll everytime I said anything other than I love Luis Suarez , it grinds on you . Or being pretty much called an idiot by who I think was a moderator Lordgoat pretty much everytime I posted in the United forum kinda riles ye.
    I will agree that when chaps in a forum were discussing the colour of a Jersey I went a bit overboard and asked them if they were involved in a sewing circle or something like that and I made some silly off the cuff jokes. But to be banned for the rest of the season is a bit harsh. I have familiarized myself with the forum charter again and think I am ready to get back in the soccer forum .
    Thanks for your time reading this , just press the auld access granted button there lads , Ive done about 3 weeks ban now. Ive learned me lesson.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Please can I be allowed in for the mtch tomorrow pending appeal nd on probation

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I deleted your last post as it has nothing to do with Soccer. If you want to appeal an infraction in a different forum, start another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

cloptrop wrote: »
    But to be banned for the rest of the season is a bit harsh.

Actually, I don't think so. I think it's a really fair way of allowing people a bit of leeway to go OTT now and again without being overly harsh on them until they become repeat offenders (as you have). You'll have to serve out your ban to the end of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

What if I get a t shirt printed with cloptrop innocent on it?:pac:

Ah fair enough I suppose , thanks for your time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement