Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nipple piercing in dublin city

Options
  • 08-02-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hey i really want to get my nipple pierced and me and a friend are gonna be in dublin for a day in march and we thought it would be a good idea to get piercings then!
    can someone please recommend a good place to get my nipple pierced in dublin city for a relatively low price? past experiences of pain and such would also be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Snakebite for sure! I got mine done there. Its a male piercer but he is so professional and friendly and really makes you feel at ease. His name is Steve.

He is very skilled too. I had gotten it done before by a woman in my hometown and she just kinda did it, didn't ask me what kind of jewelry I wanted or gave me much aftercare tips.

Steve explained everything to me before we started. He also measured my nipple to see what size bar was best for me. The first time she had just put in a standardized ring. And he is great at explaining all the aftercare to you.

Its about €45, which is the price you pay anywhere good anyway. I've had it done twice now (first time closed up) and I don't think its sore at all. Just more of a pinch and its over pretty fast. I found it less painful that ear cartilage cause its kinda fleshy if you get me.

I'm weird though and really enjoy the feeling :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brazen bridget

Thanks for the advice :) as a matter of interest how long did it take for it to heal?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Thanks for the advice :) as a matter of interest how long did it take for it to heal?

I find it an easy healer, because its not as exposed as ear and face ones. After about 6-8 weeks its shouldn't be crusting up and can be changed. Its an easy one to clean too.

Just need to not play rough for a couple of months if you get me ;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brazen bridget

Ok thanks! Hopefully I won't chicken out! I got my rook pierced two months ago and it didn't hurt at all so I hope I'll be ok :)

Advertisement