Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Casa Di Mama Pizza €1.50 Off WANTED

• 09-02-2012 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi, If anyone has a copy of the Casa Di Mama Pizza vouchers for €1.50 off, would you be able to place it up here for download or send it to me please? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Dont think you are going to get any on that one irish bloke... each pigsback coupon has the users name on it and a unique id security code for each one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

I think most of us are in the same boat on this one - printed a couple at the time not expecting them to vanish and used them.

Mind you if someone wanted to PM me one for my couponing contributions I wouldn't say no :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

Hi Donnacha

I have this Voucher for 1.50 off Dr Oetker Casa Di Mama Pizza.

PM me your address and I will pop it in the post to you today.

This can be my good deed of the Day :)

I also have the 2euro off Goodfellas Pizza Voucher - do you want some of these too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Hi Sparklespark,
    Any chance you have a second one to send me or even email or PM a link?
    Would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sparklespark

Yes - PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

The Casa di Mama pizzas are reduced to €2.50 in Tesco til next Tuesday, so if you still have the vouchers lying around it could be a good time to stock up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

got any more sparklespark?

i'd be grateful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Yvob

Supervalu dont scan these, they just type into the till €1.50 voucher, so it wouldn't matter if it's a copy of somebody elses.

Tescos scan them so I'm not sure if a photocopy would work.
    I guess it's not until vouchers are returned to Pigsback from the stores that pigsback would realise the same voucher had been used numerous times. I wonder do they really care though.
    Access wrote: »
    Dont think you are going to get any on that one irish bloke... each pigsback coupon has the users name on it and a unique id security code for each one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Yvob wrote: »
    I wonder do they really care though.

Maybe not currently, but If people keep using Pigback photocopies of thier unique barcoded coupons, I can see supermarkets making a fuss down the line

The best thing to do with Pigsback coupons is to print out a surplus when they are up on the site - making sure to go back to to coupon page to get a new bardcode each time, and keep them until needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Yvob wrote: »
    Supervalu dont scan these, they just type into the till €1.50 voucher, so it wouldn't matter if it's a copy of somebody elses.

Tescos scan them so I'm not sure if a photocopy would work.
    I guess it's not until vouchers are returned to Pigsback from the stores that pigsback would realise the same voucher had been used numerous times. I wonder do they really care though.

Yes they do... supervalu have to submit those coupons to the manufacturer for the value as do tesco, dunnes etc.

In all fairness, this is getting dodgy now...

Its very simple... if the manufacturer see that someone is pulling the piss by photocopying/reprinting the same coupon over and over again with the same surname and ID code from pigsback, the manufacturer will not be as willing to do the whole coupon thing again as its too much hassle for them.

All we need is people going into a store... we will say SV... and handing in 5 coupons for pizza with the same ID code on each one... the till op or manager spotting this... and then they in turn make it harder for the next couponer coming into the store with their correctly printed coupons.

Ive seen this first hand... one shop in our town has refused point blank to take any sort of coupon in any more - i was speaking to the manager (as i know him to talk to) and he basically told me that they were not worth the trouble they caused - hence he stopped the practice of accepting coupons.

We have two SV store in our town - one accepts coupons no problem, the other one has the till op calling the manager to the till each time someone has a coupon.

Guess which one of those SV stores has had a hard time with couponers trying to chance their arm.

If you want the coupon - just print as many times as you want from the pigsback site (each time with a new ID on it) and all is happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

I found a few of these at home the weekend, the pizzas are on offer 2 for €5 in Tesco, minus 2 x €1.50, result..... €1 per pizza!! added to stockpile :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Tried to use these in Dunnes today as they are on special for €1-89, cashier called manager who refused them, I finally gave up after much argument! I hate using coupons in Dunnes, they are always so bloody arkward!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Manager was well within his rights, they say not to be used with any other offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭macfhinn

Founfd one at home....Can these be photocopied and used again?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

macfhinn wrote: »
    Founfd one at home....Can these be photocopied and used again?

No

Advertisement