Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Disks Dungarvan

Options
  • 09-02-2012 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm looking for used disks 1" diameter , 2x 10kg disks would be perfect 5kgs would do as well.

feel free to PM me thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Try Donedeal or gumtree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

squod wrote: »
    Try Donedeal or gumtree.

Tried already, there's f all , excuse my french

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

hajjid wrote: »
    Tried already, there's f all , excuse my french

Stick up a wanted ad in the local shopping centre. Also tr one of the bigger elvery's. Tesco are selling weights up here too. It won't be long until they get discounted to make space for easter eggs....

Put a request in over on the ''bargain alerts'' section also. You never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

You might have to wait till something comes up on adverts/donedeal/gumtree, maybe set up an email update if you're not in a hurry. I think Squod is onto something with a wanted ad in the supermarket, it's likely that there's tons of weight lying around unused in people's garages that they never thought to sell (you'd probably get it cheaper than online too)

Advertisement