Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with skill moves

Options
  • 09-02-2012 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,144 ✭✭✭✭

FIFA 12

Ok I hope this will make sense.

Basically I seem to be having problems with my skill moves and they seem to be different from Arena and when I play a match.

So for instance when I am practicing the rainbow I tap down once and then tap up twice with LS, but when I try this in practise match it does not work when facing a player in front of me.

Is there settings that will fix this or do I have to get used to the angles and LS?

Hope makes sense.:o

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

What camera view are you playing the match in? If you are playing from left to right in the game (tele cam) then you use left and right instead of up and down, so left once then right twice (if you are playing left to right).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,144 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Axwell wrote: »
    What camera view are you playing the match in? If you are playing from left to right in the game (tele cam) then you use left and right instead of up and down, so left once then right twice (if you are playing left to right).

Yes its Tele I use. I see what you mean was ding bit of work on those and getting hang of them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

It might depend on the player you're using too. The lesser skilled players don't have the more complex moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,144 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Crackle wrote: »
    It might depend on the player you're using too. The lesser skilled players don't have the more complex moves.

Ya I know that I think I have them sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RobbieRattler

Has any1 got any tips of how to learn trick moves an use them in games....or mayb i think i'm just not good enuf..??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Has any1 got any tips of how to learn trick moves an use them in games....or mayb i think i'm just not good enuf..??

I'd say start learning some basic moves and perfect them before trying more challenging stuff. Some really simple moves are very effective - ball roll and the roulette for example. Practice them till it becomes second nature.
    Some of the skill moves are really useful in a match, others not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,760 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

The Mcgeady spin thing is incredibly useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    The Mcgeady spin thing is incredibly useful.

Yeah, very much so. Especially for cutting inside with a winger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Advice here made me google. This is pretty much all I'm gonna do now.

Advertisement