Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: IEC payment rejected or not

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 henrieta

I wouldnt send any extra. Just ask your bank if the beneficiary bank will be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mattmattmatt

the sort code they give is for the IFSC branch not grafton st branch does this make any difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

henrieta wrote: »
    I wouldnt send any extra. Just ask your bank if the beneficiary bank will be charged.

Called AIB this mornin, they dont charge to recieve on funds of less than 127e so should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

C@non wrote: »
    Can you guys list here who has made successful payment and how did you make it?

I personally got my mother in ireland to go to their branch and put in the LDN number with out the lines in between so it was...

LDNIE12WHPXXXXXX and it was failed

Can you all post here what you did, which bank your with and whether or not you did it online, or in-branch etc..?

i.e Paid via online bank transfer and used LDN-IE... Processed

or for me; paid directly into account used LDNIE... Rejected

I've done exactly this today - paid directly in cash into their account in the grafton st branch. I put my WTN (without dashes) as the narrative on the lodgement slip. Are you saying this will be rejected? Why exactly was yours rejected?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Hi Cannon, your mother might have tried to put the WTN in to the senders, i.e. your, reference. this is shorter than the recipients reference and not important. you need to put the WTN in to the recipients reference.

I paid using online banking, I put Canada in to the sender reference and my WTN without -'s in to the recipents reference and it was accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

I have just payed my online banking,will they contact me to say they recieved payment or should i email them to see if they have recieved payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭johnnyryan22

I paid a month ago and got no confirmation yet. Is that right?

Advertisement