Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 'Uns

Options
  • 09-02-2012 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A guy goes to the council for a job.

Interviewer asks 'Are you allergic to anything?'

'Yes, caffeine', he says,

Are you disabled in anyway?'

'Yes', he replies, 'I was in the army & a bomb exploded near me and blew my testicles off.

Interviewer, Ok your hired, the hours are 8am till 3pm but you can start at 10am every day,

Guy asks, why 10 Am.?

Interviewer, this is a council job, the first 2 hours we stand drinking Tea and scratching our balls, so no point in you coming in..!

I met a girl in a nightclub and told her,

"I’m going to bang you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to mine."

She replied, "Wow! Let's go - it's good to find a man with such stamina these days."

For some reason, she didn't seem too impressed when we finally got to the caravan.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement