Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joyetech 510-t leaking and tips on upgrade

Options
  • 09-02-2012 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all have the above joytech it hasnt got the button, anyway its un vape able as the leaking is so bad and ive used all 5 cartridges, has to be the most sickening feelg in the world ! Anyway im done with it so want to try another one but wondering can i use any part of my 510-t or do i need a whole new starter pack, if so can someone reccomend a good one that doesnt leak into my mouth every time, im quite a heavy smoker so dont mind paying up for a decent one thanks in advance L

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76953800&postcount=3

i reccomend this **** to everyone :)

the ego batteries are a fair bit bigger than your 510's, but the battery life is also far better

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭laura29

Great info there thank so much so basically itsbest to buy products seperately? Also silly question but are all the products with t after them the tank version ie the leak into ur mouth and poison u? Or do any of the tanks work as i havnt a clue how id fair out filling a non tank one, wish somee wud just copy and paste me an order of what i need im sick of trawling through shops filling my basket then bottling it in case i get another crappy one like last time

yeah -t is tank.

there are a few modern tank systems that people are raving about, the ego-w gets good reviews but it apparently does leak a bit.
    the imist is very new and apparently does not leak at all, but is out of stock everywhere atm as it's so new and was snapped up quickly. i'll let other tank users fill you in on the tank options, i'm a cartomiser man

filling cartomisers is pretty simple too

jump to 1minute in for an easy way

once you get the hang of them, you just drip a few drops of juice into the top of the carto. once youve used them for a while, you'll just have a sense of how much it can take and when it needs to be topped up

oh and it's not neccesarily better to buy things seperately, sometimes it can work out cheaper but at the moment the dual coil cartomiser starter kit is out of stock so I just reccomend the products seperately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

If you can fill the 510 t youll fill any tank. Cartos are even easier and last almost as long as the tank.
    Get an eGo set and some cartos, ither dual coil or lo res, that way you can try both. Wait the ego tanks dont have a cone just get two batts and a box of cartos, drip tip or two and some juice. Best 60 quid youll spend.

Thanks a mil fot that info, im deffo off the tank version for now! Will try fill my basket again and see if i get the right mix of things i really find this complicated! Have no idea wat drip tips are guys but ill buy one anyway and see if i can figure it out
    Many thanks

• Advertisement

a drip tip is just a little mouthpiece you stick into the top of the cartomiser

the cartomiser comes with a white plastic top which you can just leave in to vape, but a drip tip is better imo. and if you're vaping regularly, the cartomiser can get kinda hot.. so having a drip tip means you dont have to wrap your lips around something that might burn you

they also look pretty good and it's easier to wrap your lips around than a cartomiser itself

http://www.thebestshop.eu/drip-tips/transparent-drip-tips/prod_146.html
    just add one (or two) of these to your order, standard plastic drip tips. does the job, no fuss.

Oh and get a charger if you dont get a full kit, the little 510 one will be too slow for the eGo batts, The usb ones are fine, if you have one of thoes walplug things that take a usb then even better.

I know i may be pushing my kuck but could any of you copy and paste an order for me of exactly wat i need to buy ? Its doing my head in worrying if this will work with that etc and i really want to order now and hopefully be happily vaping by the weekend, would really really appreciate any help on this, who knew id be against shopping one day !

that post I linked in my first post contains everything you need to order
    just go to that page and add them

2 900mha batteries would be best, 4-5 dual coil cartomisers, 1 charger, 1 wall plug, 1-2 drip tips.
    thats all you need, provided you already have the juice

Brilliant stuff again thanks so much, cant wait to have a smoke free house :)

• Advertisement

well, with the amount of vapour the dual coils produce you might not notice the difference :)
    but at least it wont smell of smoke

Right heres whats in my basket
    all i need to know is a) what charger do i get (pref as wall plug one as my laptop at home is broken , and b) do the items below all go with each other ?

Thanks again

DUAL COIL LR XL CARTOMISER X 2
    JOYE EGO-T BATT 900MHZ X 2
    FLAT DRIP TIPS X 2
    18MG MARLBORO
    19MG MENTHOL

What else do i need

Thanks again for all ur help
    can i just ask , will the charger that came with my 510-t work with this new stuff ?
    thanks

never actually tried, but every website I see selling ecig chargers says no so I'll just assume no :)

Now i cant seems to order , any one know if theres a glitch in their laser payments section ? so annoying , was all set with my bag of goodies filled ha

dunno, havent orderd anything in a while
    try emailing them and explaining that theres a problem, they might be able to fix it tonight

laura29 wrote: »
    Thanks again for all ur help
    can i just ask , will the charger that came with my 510-t work with this new stuff ?
    thanks

Yes but it'll take forever to charge, for the sake of a fiver get the ego charger. It will fit those usb to wall adapters that come with phones and ipods or get an adapter if you dont have one.
    Payment working for me, just used it. Won't get the stuff til monday now so you can try again tomorow anyway

Advertisement