Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MakeUpFablicious Course

• 09-02-2012 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I was just looking for some feedback from anyone who has done a course with MakeUpFablicious.

I'm due to start on Saturday and despite repeated calls I still haven't received my student letter detailing all I need for the course. I had to track a former student down online just to get a look at their old letter and when I ring the institute to speak to the girls seem polite but disinterested to the fact that I've paid a lot of money and they haven't been very professional so far.

Can anyone give any feedback as now I'm worried the course isn't going to be everything I hoped it would be!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 qwerty111

this college is a disgrace I would highly recommend that nobody waste there money on this college , I studied there and it was a nightmare theyr is no structure ,i did not learn much because its all done in one class and the next day you would be doing something totally different , you would be better off watching you tube vids to learn. the college itself is a kip its dirty and i dont think the toilets were cleaned once when i was there. i asked for a reg letter like yourself and it took them weeks to give it to me. if i was u i would try get back your money which will be very hard if you do because this college is all abut money money money. watch youtube vids or go to a different college, this is only IMO.i hope this helps ya in some way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭FatGirlSlim

Oh dear:( I don't think I'll be able to get my money back at this stage, it starts this Saturday!:(

Anyone else a past student? Want to hear as many opinions as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jayiid

I have just finished the module 1 course and found it to be really good! The tutor is absolutely brilliant,really friendly and repeats everything until you get it. She even makes the theory classes fun. It seems like a pretty busy place, when i went in to register there were a lot of people in and out looking for information. Do the course, very few places offer ITEC courses and they've won this years award for best ITEC college,otherwise I wouldnt have attended the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Hi all,

I did the three hour masterclass there this week. Granted, it was a Citideal voucher but I found the girl giving the course had no real interest in what she was showing us, which was really off putting for me.She had no personality and was almost bordering on slightly rude.
    I know a good deal about make up so it wasnt very beneficial for me, but for someone who really needs the basic pointers it may be of use.

Advertisement