If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of surround speakers

Options
  • 09-02-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

hi, can you recommend a got set of surround sound speakers for my onkyo sr606, I dont need a subwoofer as I have a good one Just a price for the 5 speakers, thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI Beaver,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Nice amp!

I reckon it's well worth while checking out the Cambridge Audio Minx speakers. What I'd go for is:

x3 Cambridge Audio Min 20s for fronts and centre. £89.95 each:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/cambridge-audio/minx-min20/camb-minx-min20-blk

Obviously you can configure the above to suit you. :)

x2 Cambridge Audio Min 10s for rears. £49.95 each:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/cambridge-audio/minx-min10/camb-minx-min10-blk

This would give you a total of £382.74 inc delivery.

Check out the link below for more info:
    http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/series.php?SID=94

Let me know what ya think. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

Hi Chris
    have a look at this link, would this suit my onkyo sr606 system and are they £164.90 with a 5 year warranty, how much would they be in euros including delivery to Limerick
    cheers

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/boston-/soundware-xs/bost-acous-sw-xs-blk

Hi Beaver,

Thanks for getting back to me.

That speaker pack has now been discontinued and we can't get anymore. It's been replaced with the Boston Soundware XS SE pack priced at £269.95:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/boston-/soundware-xs-se/bost-sndware-xs-se-b

Check out the Tannoy SFX 5.1 pack priced at £199.95 + £12.99 delivery:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/tannoy/sfx5.1/tann-sfx5.1-blk

The above packs come with a subwoofer included. We don't sell them with out the sub unfortunately.

Let me knoww what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris, i sent you a pm last night can you give me an amswer so that I can make a decision
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Beaver1 wrote: »
    Hi Chris, i sent you a pm last night can you give me an amswer so that I can make a decision
    Thanks

Beaver,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I don't have a lot of movement on the new Boston Soundware 5.1 SE 5.1 pack - they are already reduced from £349 - and to be fair the competitir price you sent us last night is for the old version and is for an open box model at £230 - I can't do the new version from new stock at that price but I'll do you a Boardie price on the new version, brand new boxed at just £249.95 - which is just an extra £20 for the enhanced performance, and the comfort that you have a full warranty with a spanking new product...

...Apologies again for the delay - and keep me posted if we can help in any way..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Beaver,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I don't have a lot of movement on the new Boston Soundware 5.1 SE 5.1 pack - they are already reduced from £349 - and to be fair the competitir price you sent us last night is for the old version and is for an open box model at £230 - I can't do the new version from new stock at that price but I'll do you a Boardie price on the new version, brand new boxed at just £249.95 - which is just an extra £20 for the enhanced performance, and the comfort that you have a full warranty with a spanking new product...

...Apologies again for the delay - and keep me posted if we can help in any way..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

to be honest John the funds are a bit tight, as I spend a lot on the tv but Ill tell you what throw in a 5 year warranty and you have a deal and if you say yes iil phone you in the morningto buy them
    Regards
    Beaver.

any chance of a reply please lads as I want to purchase asap Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Beaver1 wrote: »
    any chance of a reply please lads as I want to purchase asap Thanks

Beaver,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've been out all day an unfortunately the guys have missed your post - Apologies!

I can't throw in the 5 year - but I will meet you more than 1/2 way and do the system including delivery and the 5 year at £270 which will save you a good bit!

Keep me posted and again apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers John, thats a fair deal Ill give ye a buzz Monday morning
    Thanks
    Beaver.

Hi Beaver,

I've added the above order to your account at John's pricing. :)

We're here today til 5pm and open again from 10am tomorrow. If you'd like to give us a call on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0044 333 900 0071 we can get all the details sorted and get them shipped out to you. :)

Chris

• Advertisement

thanks Chris, Ill buzz ye first thing in the morning

HI Lads, thanks very much for the tv and speakers, totally excellent products and well done for a great service.
    regards
    Beaver.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.