Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft supplies

• 09-02-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey
    I'm looking for a shop in Limerick that sells wool, buttons craft stuff in general. Any ideas where I'd find one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Silkes do all thats stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Lenas in William Street and Hickeys in Cruises Street do wool and buttons.

Both have other stuff as well. Lenas have bag inserts for example if you were sewing or knitting a handbag - they act as the stiffener or frame (I'm sure there's a technical word for this but I don't know it!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

What kind of crafts? if into card making a new place on Lower Gerald Griffin St., Crafty Corner its in a rubber stamp shop, all materials for homemade card making and some other bits an pieces craft related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

o mahonys book shop in the city centre is also good for arts and crafts stuff, last year my son took part in drama classes in school and they made sock puppets (he was only six at the time) and basically my son mislaid his sock puppet so we went down to o mahonys and got paints, childsplay glue, some of them little wool balls in a bag, some plastic eyes, and a pack of socks in penneys, they also had stuff like crepe paper and modelling clay.

there's also an arts and hobbies shop out in the crescent shopping centre.

Advertisement