Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIDDLE PLAYER WANTED

Options
  • 09-02-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

HI THERE
    IM LOOKING FOR A FIDDLE, TIN WHISTLE PLAYER TO JOIN A FOLK GROUP ON DUBLINS NORTHSIDE. MAIN INFLUENCES DUBLINERS FUREYS ETC, ALSO INTO PLAYING A FEW TUNES. WE PLAY REGULAR GIGS AND ARE WELL ESTABLISHED AT THIS STAGE.
    CHEERS KEITH.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fayco

I play fiddle and accordion and piano, are you still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

I play the fiddle and guitar , gis a shout if your still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 barrry100

hi there I'm a trad bluegrass fiddler i play banjo and whistle i'm looking to team up with a good band for a few gigs i have a lot of gig experience if your interested you can mail me at bar6978@hotmail.com hope to here from you Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭KeithMaster

HI THERE
    WAS AWAY FOR A WHILE, HENCE THE DELAY IN GETTING BACK TO YOU.
    YES WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR FIDDLE PLAYER. ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED? IF SO CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER ETC??
    REGARDS KEITH

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭KeithMaster

barrry100 wrote: »
    hi there I'm a trad bluegrass fiddler i play banjo and whistle i'm looking to team up with a good band for a few gigs i have a lot of gig experience if your interested you can mail me at bar6978@hotmail.com hope to here from you Barry

HI BARRY
    ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED? WHERE ARE YOU LIVING?
    REGARDS KEITH

• Advertisement
Advertisement