Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geographical research techniques excel assignment

Options
  • 09-02-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

anyone else completley lost about what to do?? do we have to submit anything this week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bailarinabela

Did this a few years back. The excel end of things seems to mess things up for a lot of people, but really the best bet is to talk to your tutor and ask them to help you. I'd highly recommend catching up asap because if you leave it to long you'll be really stuck behind. (stating the obvious, yes. But nobody else has offered advice so...)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

What do they want you to do in excel? What's the dataset and what statistics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I remember doing this last year actually. It's nowhere as difficult to do as you might imagine. His instructions are just very waffly and hard to follow. Get help off the tutor if you can. I amn't really able to explain what to do without the spreadsheet in front of me.

It's actually a very basic set of operations.

Advertisement