Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spirtual Healing / Medium

• 09-02-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I'm interested in getting this done. Has anyone else got it done, and if so, how was it for you?
    I'm not sure if its worth going or not, need to hear other peoples experiences on it. Dont want to be throwing my money away if its not worth it. Thanks.

''As 'the Medium' is guided to place her hands on chosen parts of your body, from your head to your feet and
    particularly on your Chakras, or energy centres, she will tune into your energy in a very deep way.
    This will allow her to feel or know what is happening at different levels in your body – the physical, the
    emotional, the mental and the spiritual. Then, according to what is appropriate for you at this time, She
    will begin the hands-on energetic healing. She will share with you, and explore, any deep insights she may
    receive. It may be that the healing is assisted by your own loved ones in spirit or spirit guides. Again
    according to what is appropriate and agreed, She will communicate to you what they have come to say.''

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Its really going to depend on who you go to. Ive had healing done many times, mostly its a nice thing, but nothing extraordinary. One guy I went to was very impressive though, the healing had a deep effect, both at the time and afterwards. He does work as a medium but did not get detailed information from spirit for me at that time. (tbh, it wasnt something I was looking for or needed anyway)

Not all healers are mediums, not all mediums are healers. In fact I would say most do healing and mediumship separately. Sometimes as part of a healing the practitioner will pass on information, but not always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 epseix

To be honest, I agree. It just depends on who you go to.

However, I would stress that mediumship and spiritual healing are two separate things and I wouldn't expect both in one appointment, although generally there is a certain amount of spiritual healing/comfort that comes with a mediumship reading.

Being honest, because I am a medium and not a healer - I was very sceptical (or ignorant) about "healing" up until a few years ago. However having experienced now healing many times, I am a firm believer in its effects on the mind and physical body.

I would suggest you ring around and ASK any questions you feel you need to ask, even if they feel silly or seem obvious. Any ethical practitioner should have no qualms in taking the time to explain how they work and reassure you. If it makes sense to say to you, you'll get a "good feeling" when you speak to the right healer for you and you should feel confident in the treatment and have a realistic expectation of the outcome.

NB. Please remember though, while spiritual healing is a wonderful thing - it should only ever be thought of as a complimentary aid to professional medical or clinical treatment if there is something specifically wrong.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
    Eamon

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ilovefridays

thanks for the replies. I've changed my mind now and i'm not going to get it done.
    Instead, I am after making an appointment with an 'angel card reader'. i have heard great reports about her, she can give messages from loved ones passed on and she told me to bring a photo of a loved one that has passed, she will do aura /chakra balancing with me too.
    Am I very Native:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Greyfoot

thanks for the replies. I've changed my mind now and i'm not going to get it done.
    Instead, I am after making an appointment with an 'angel card reader'. i have heard great reports about her, she can give messages from loved ones passed on and she told me to bring a photo of a loved one that has passed, she will do aura /chakra balancing with me too.
    Am I very Native:confused:

Seems to me that you are after some specific answers in in your own life in your past or perhaps you are interested in your future. There is no such thing as fate as one would call it, all things done in your life done by you, and you only, and all the things you will done will be done by you only. Other persons are there to show you who and what you are right now.

Advertisement