Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost coat in temple bar

Options
  • 09-02-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Was in the mercantile last night for a few and I left with the wrong coat (which I handed in behind the bar if anyones looking for it.) I think someone must have left with mi.e as they were very similar its only a dunnes one but keys wallet etc. All in the pocket. Pm. Me if it turns up anywhere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Sorry for stating the obvious, but did you contact the Mercantile to see if yours was handed back in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

A very tired man was carried to the hospital after getting an ear cut off in a machine at work. after getting to the emergency room the surgeon sent a friend to retrieve the ear from the machinery. as the surgeon was sewing it on the patient kept saying over and over, "That's not my ear". The doctor finally asked him why did he think that and he said, "My ear had a pencil behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Uh... ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Uh... ok.

I guess you had to be there.

Advertisement