Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a local driving instructor

Options
  • 09-02-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all
    Can anyone recommend a good (& reasonably priced) driving instructor. Living in Balrothery and ideally would like a woman instructor, If anyone knows anyone!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Try Skerries School of Motoring. They have a female instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

DixiDee wrote: »
    Hi all
    Can anyone recommend a good (& reasonably priced) driving instructor. Living in Balrothery and ideally would like a woman instructor, If anyone knows anyone!
    Thanks

Drive 4 Life in Balbriggan , Lady instructor

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Skerries School of Motoring.

The missus used them but with a male instructor,
    she had only good things to say about him, very patient & knowledgeable. Highly recommended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 fintonagirl

I would also recommend these, a husband and wife team. I had Joe, and honestly he was great. I wasn't sure how we were going to get on at first but he is lovely. I had failed loads of tests with other instructors and also had an accident, Joe got my confidence up, felt like I was properly improving for first time on his lessons and I passed first time with him.
    afaik his wife is Tara and she also seems lovely.

They actually gave me a lift up the north as they were headed up the day I passed my test. It would have been a fairly brutal journey if I had failed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 shanemasseyman

^^^^^^^^^^
    dead right joe is a deadly instructor, passed my test this week with him:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Paul Murphy
    Excellent Patient instructor with excellent results
    www.ingear.ie

Advertisement