Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant near Tivoli?

Options
  • 09-02-2012 2:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Hi all,

Anyone know of a good restaurant near The Tivoli? Going to a show there next week and want to book somewhere nice. Wife pregnant, so we're driving in, so needs to be within walking distance of the venue (i.e. Dame St. too far)!

We like most types of food, but want to avoid fish & Oriental/Indian on this occasion.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Hi all,

Anyone know of a good restaurant near The Tivoli? Going to a show there next week and want to book somewhere nice. Wife pregnant, so we're driving in, so needs to be within walking distance of the venue (i.e. Dame St. too far)!

We like most types of food, but want to avoid fish & Oriental/Indian on this occasion.

Thanks!

There are no restaurants in the area, and a bit of a walking will be required I'm afraid. The Bull and Castle at Christchurch is the nearest, whilst the Brazen Head isn't too far away. Other than that there's a large sit-in Borza on Thomas St, next to the Tivo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Sapphire Moonchild

Great - thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 whatsthecraic

There's a really nice pizza place on Castle street, just beside burdocks in christchurch. It's about a 7-8 minute walk to the Tivoli.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭fj1200

Food in the Bull and Castle is excellent. You'd want to book a table though, it's busy when there's a show on nearby.

Advertisement