Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG - Only in America !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Jack in the Box has a bacon flavoured milk shake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

Just read that myself. The last one doesn't seem that crazy though - fried butter balls. You can get something similar at Oktoberfest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Well that's the weirdest craving I've ever had!

I went from wtf?/mildly disgusted to wanting to try one in about thirty seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Seomra Mushie

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Well that's the weirdest craving I've ever had!

I went from wtf?/mildly disgusted to wanting to try one in about thirty seconds.

Which dish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Ice-cream burger. Would settle for a really good burger and a Mac Donald's milk shake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just read that myself. The last one doesn't seem that crazy though - fried butter balls. You can get something similar at Oktoberfest.

Ah yeh but at Oktoberfest it's Beer, Butter Balls, Calories, Beers, Butter Balls etc etc etc you get the drift :D I wont be having them for my dinner lets say !

Advertisement