Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can some1 advise me before I flip and get in trouble

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

take a shít in his bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Challenge him to a fight to the death, Gladiator style, on RAG Week, you get to fight him and everyone else get's to see more violent and mindless entertainment, it's perfect really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

David Thorne can advise:

http://www.27bslash6.com/f26a.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭alphanine

I'm living in a college apartment with 5 other lads. 2 of them I'm friends with, 2 of them I get along fine with, but the other one is wrecking my head. A couple months ago, I passed out on the couch and he picked me up and snapped my belt and we had a go at each other. We've been grand since but I just find him the most irritating waste of space that I have ver came across. He doesn't try to annoy but even when I look at him I get thick. He's a slob and comes across as a pure know it all and just everything he's into I personally think is crap. Rag week is coming up shortly and I'm terrified fireworks willg o off 1 of the days. Some times I want to be nice to him and get along and other times I want to strangle him. Anyone have any advice so that I can avoid conflict with him over the next few weeks?

Buy some cannabis and smoke it intermittently. Offer him some too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

So he picked you up by the belt and it snapped under your weight? All the while you were passed out on the couch.

And you think hes the slob?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

If he snapped your Belt you need to let him know who's the boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Ya the sex 1 or the MDMA could be a good call or even both of them together :)
    Its not just me though, the rest of the housemates think less of him then I do only I'm the poor one who will snap and hit him a flog only to think a while later 'did I go a bit over the top?'

Sounds like you should attend some anger management classes.

Or grow up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭treborflynn

just dont worry about him, and then next time he does somethin that deserves a baitin, few flakes on a wavin pipe sort him out no end.

THEN blast him with piss while your both off yer heads on mdma havin sex.

Advertisement