Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child with worms

Options
  • 09-02-2012 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi everyone.
    I am just posting here looking for information. I just discovered worms in my five year old sons bowel movement. The problem is they were long worms. They are the spiting image of an earthworm, only creamy/white. I'm a bit worried to be honest, can't get him to a GP until tomorrow. I'm a mother of 5, ranging in age from 5 to 26 and I have experienced worms on many occasion with the rest of the kids, but not this kind. They were always tiny little things. He was showing all the usual signs of worms so I decided to check his movement before he went to bed My husband is not really worried as he swears that he had worms that big when he was young, but that isn't really relaxing my fears. Just looking to see if any of members have had similar experiences

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Please seek the advise of a professional, either a pharmacist or a doctor. No medical advice can be given here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement