Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ucd final results

Options
  • 09-02-2012 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey lads.anybody recieve their final results yet today? still waitin on mine,my page says holds on my account and the holds are results check by Paula Fogarty,anyone any ideas whats goin on?the 5pm deadline drawing nearer:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

there must be a hold on your account because you owe them some kinda money? the results are up since this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 el nino 88

Well I dont owe anything on my account,the hold thats on it says Results check-Paula Fogarty whos an adminastrator with my programme office.Can you remember what came up on your page before the results were out this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

yep same as always "results not yet available"

It could be something small with one result or a change of some sort. Paula is sound and will look after you, best go to her in morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 el nino 88

chheres dude,ill do that so

Advertisement