Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reducing bottles

Options
  • 09-02-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

My son is nearly 8 months old and I have already started to slightly reduce the amount he has in his bottles (making sure he gets the recommended 600ml a day). Just wondered when do you eventually remove one bottle altogether?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

He getting exactly what yours was, 4 8oz bottles but now he has 3 7oz and his bedtime bottle is 8oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I found cutting out bottles by 15-18 months was easy enough.
    I would not even try before that but my 1st had a slight intolerance to cows milk in the beginning and m 2nd can not touch it.
    My 12 month old gets 2 bottles a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

well he has cows milk with cereal with no problems so the idea is to have him off bottles by 1

• Advertisement
Advertisement