Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I don't care you Quit SWTOR Thread"

Options
  • 09-02-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Stop moaning about a game you are no longer playing, kaythnxbye:P
    witless1 wrote: »
    The people who have left might not truly have gotten over WoW and are using it rightly or wrongly as the yardstick to measure up against. From a personal point of view, I class you and probably the majority of the lads in Drammatic in that bracket seems I know the majority of ye. The ironic thing is most of the people in that guild were the same people that bitched and moaned about WoW gone to ****, having nothing to do and having nothing innovative in a long time. The thing with WoW is its a "safe" MMO from years of iterations, mistakes and subscriber feedback so its nice to fall back on. It's easier to gear with raids now even easier then ever before, PVP gearing is similarly easy and leveling alts is a breeze (direct contrast in all respects to SWTOR). The majority in this forum who love SWTOR or bash SWTOR will probably still buy MoP purely for that safe factor, play it for a few months and then go into a strop again about WoW gone to ****. Only this time Titan is the new saviour.

I agree 100%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

wasted 60 bucks on that turd, I'm entitled to moan!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Computer games and people complaining about computer games will forever go hand in hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah... no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement