Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Steam

Options
  • 09-02-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭

Didn't know where else to put this so Mods feel free to move.

Neither FM11 or Steam are working when I click on the desktop icons. They just don't load whatsoever.

I went to the Steam website and tried to log in but I can't remember my password. I entered my account name (which I have in an email they sent to me) and got a response saying the account doesn't exist. I entered my email address so they'd send me my account info (even though I know I have the correct username) and got a response saying the email address (which they've emailed me at before) isn't linked to any Steam account. Nobody else uses my computer and I'm never on Steam so I don't know how the account name and number could've been changed.

I was playing FM earlier on and had no problems at all but now it's simply not working.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Working now, no problems. :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Anyone else experience problems with steam?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Just now yeah

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Nope but steam did update when I opened it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hey all

Sorry about this,its probably something really easy to fix but anyway

Ive got FM2012 and i play it over steam without the disc when im back home on the home computer but is there anyway i can continue the game im playing back home on my laptop when im in dublin.

I seen on the steam forum that someone said this could be done by
    "copying the savegame to the other computer through shared network"

How do i do this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement