Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SMELL OF URINE FROM DRYER

• 09-02-2012 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANYWAY OF GETTING THE SMELL OF CAT URINE FROM A DRYER, RECENTLY I HAVE NOTICED MY CATS GO INTO THE DRYER ROOM, AND YESTERDAY, AFTER I PUT THE CLOTHES IN, I NOTICED ONE OF THEM PEED' IN IT. THREW OUT THE CLOTHES AND THREW A BOTTLE OF VINEGAR IN THERE, SO I PUT A COUPLE OF OLD CLOTHES IN THERE TODAY, AND WHEN THEY CAME OUT, THERE WAS A FOUL SMELL OFF THEM

HAS ANYBODY ANY TIPS ON HOW TO GET RID OF URINE FROM A DRYER,

THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

YOU CAN SAY PISS IF YOU WANT. I PROMISE I WON'T GET OFFENDED. OR DOES BOARDS CENSOR THE WORD PISS. JUST CHECKING, PISS!

AS FOR YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION I'D SAY THE SMELL WILL JUST GO AWAY ITSELF QUICK ENOUGH??
    SORRY, THAT ANSWER WAS USELESS I KNOW!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Why do people have to shout (constant use of caps lock)???:rolleyes:

I would say at this stage the worst of the smell is from the vinegar, best thing to do is probably just wipe down the internal surfaces of the dryer (You are referring to a tumble dryer?) with a damp cloth rinsed is a weak disinfectant, clean out all the filters and let it dry itself. You may have to do it a couple of times.

Advertisement