Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tomorrow's Whineline..the Shocking case of the Domino's Pizza Man.

• 09-02-2012 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

I see this being the main topic on the WHineline tomorrow:

Joe: We've a caller on the line that was on the end of some SHOCKING treatment from Dominos ...go ahead caller.

Caller: He was an Indian.

Joe: How do you know he was an Indian?

Caller: Well he sounded like an Indian.

Joe: So he was a Indian from Castleknock?

Caller: Yeah Joe.

Joe: what sort of Pizza did you order?

Caller: a Hawiian Joe.

Joe: And did you eat the Pizza?

Caller: Yes Joe.

Joe: And what happened after you eat the Pizza?

Caller: Another one turned up:

Joe: Shocking, and obviously very upsetting for you and your girlfriend. Stay on the line caller..we have Mary from Clontarf on line 2. Mary you also were abused by an Indian from Clontarf I believe..........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Did I miss something...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dr. Manhattan

An Indian? Surely it was Apache Pizza so? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I hate pizza.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Kiera wrote: »
    I hate pizza.

What about with Bovril on it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

kfallon wrote: »
    What about with Bovril on it?

Mmmmm Bovril...... Meaty goodness.....

Nope, still hate pizza.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mmmmm Bovril...... Meaty goodness.....

Nope, still hate pizza.

Bovril and white mice as toppings??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I don't mind Indian people at all:confused:

(couldn't eat a whole one though)

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    I see this being the main topic on the WHineline tomorrow:

Joe: We've a caller on the line that was on the end of some SHOCKING treatment from Dominos ...go ahead caller.

Caller: He was an Indian.

Joe: How do you know he was an Indian?

Caller: Well he sounded like an Indian.

Joe: So he was a Indian from Castleknock?

Caller: Yeah Joe.

Joe: what sort of Pizza did you order?

Caller: a Hawiian Joe.

Joe: And did you eat the Pizza?

Caller: Yes Joe.

Joe: And what happened after you eat the Pizza?

Caller: Another one turned up:

Joe: Shocking, and obviously very upsetting for you and your girlfriend. Stay on the line caller..we have Mary from Clontarf on line 2. Mary you also were abused by an Indian from Clontarf I believe..........

Do you have something personally against the OP of that thread or is it just that you have fúck all to be doing with yourself? You come across as sound anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I got a pizza a few weeks ago from Dominoes. Cost me €20!!!! Never again Joe, never again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Some people have little to worry about other that how much of an annoying c*nt they can make themselves on any given day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

So, you're whining about somebody else whining?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

What's wrong with Indians? It's the cowboys that have done most harm in this country, and continue to do so.:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

In fairness that thread was bloody ridiculous. "A man was rude on the phone, I was so shocked."

He should get his girlfriend to protect him next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭talla10

Sure Sure Sure Sure....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Do you have something personally against the OP of that thread or is it just that you have fúck all to be doing with yourself? You come across as sound anyway.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not. I was posting the Whineline response in the original thread. Had it all typed and hit post but thread had locked. rather than waste it I put it in the new thread to lighten the mood, since OP and others imho where getting a bit precious about themselves.

Freedom of speech and right to reply etc etc etc...although I believe the Mod locked the thread not for the purpose of denying same.

It is only meant as a bit of harmless fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

In fairness that thread was bloody ridiculous. "A man was rude on the phone, I was so shocked."

He should get his girlfriend to protect him next time.

agree 100%. It was totally OTT.

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. I was posting the Whineline response in the original thread. Had it all typed and hit post but thread had locked. rather than waste it I put it in the new thread to lighten the mood, since OP and others imho where getting a bit precious about themselves.

Freedom of speech and right to reply etc etc etc...although I believe the Mod locked the thread not for the purpose of denying same.

It is only meant as a bit of harmless fun.

In fairness to the now famous OP of the other thread, he had every right to complain as it was the relevant forum for it, had he have posted in AH then your response would have been fairly standard for AH :D My take on it is that he was in the right for complaining, there's far too many takeaways crying out for business for some guy (be him Indian or not) to be shouting down the phone at a customer without cause. But he shouldn't have let it get that far, I would've laughed down the phone and hung up, or not have ordered from Dominos in the first place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

I hate pizza.
    Fcuk Pizza I hate Joe!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Dont make fun of threads/users in other forums.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement