Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

14/02/2012-What are you going to be doing?!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Sindri wrote: »
    Abi wrote: »
    Jury duty :mad:

Commit a crime and get out of it.
    Not a bad idea. I need to be in the lock up for about 4 days. Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Keep saying for every case, given the day that's in it, "It was a crime of passion" no matter what the offence :D

kfallon wrote: »

Keep saying for every case, given the day that's in it, "It was a crime of passion" no matter what the offence :D
    Or look startled whenever I'm addressed and shout "it wasn't me!!" :D

Cmeres Falz, can I kip over at yours for a few days? I figure if I walk into a cop shop in the nip claiming to not know who I am or where the fcuk I was, that should cover me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Doing the usual. Waking up early, going to college, go back home after that. It'll be the same as any other Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Fetal crank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Personally if I was in your situation I would find a young sexy beast of a man whose internet alter ego is Sindri and rape the bajaysus outta him.

Personally if I was in your situation I would find a young sexy beast of a man whose internet alter ego is Sindri and rape the bajaysus outta him.
    I dunno. They mightn't keep me in long enough. It would have to be violent rape resulting in death, followed by a full blown confession.

Whatcha doin' the 14th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

It would have to be violent rape resulting in death, followed by a full blown confession.

Ah the Death by Snu Snu offence under Section 2 of the Criminal Law (Rape) (Amendment) Act 1990.

I dunno. They mightn't keep me in long enough. It would have to be violent rape resulting in death, followed by a full blown confession.

Whatcha doin' the 14th?

Sitting alone in my room with the curtains drawing indulging in my perverted machinations of revenge against all the girls who broke my heart (I'm thinking some sort of immolation but don't know if that's too drastic, what do you think?).

But I could free up my schedule, move some things about to accommodate you, I would love to be raped such a lovely avatar.

• Advertisement

But I could free up my schedule, move some things about to accommodate you, I would love to be raped such a lovely avatar.
    Coolies, I owe ya. I've better boobies though. I'm thinking of smothering you to death with one for the finale.

Coolies, I owe ya. I've better boobies though. I'm thinking of smothering you to death with one for the finale.

That miss Abi has been a fetish of mine for untold years, thank you for helping me realise my dream.

That miss Abi has been a fetish of mine for untold years, thank you for helping me realise my dream.

Can i have your stuff?

Can i have your stuff?

I promised my pillow to my brother but sure you can have everything else, except my vital organs. I plan on selling them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Staying in but no valentines day plans though. The 14th doesn't exist to me. So day like any other day. I'm single so don't celebrate it really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Playing skyrim :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I honestly had no idea that was valentines day. I thought this was going to be some "the world ends on this date" thread or something.
    I knew valentines was coming up, just not when it is exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Both myself and the missus hate Hallmark Valentine's Day.

Did something romantic and spontaneous for her 2 weeks ago, so we'll probably have (standard) dinner together and give out about Easter eggs being in the shops already :pac:

are you me? :eek:

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Playing skyrim :o

I was once a player of skyrim like you then I took an arrow in the knee

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

mod:
    Take the flirting to PM please.

I mean PM each other. Don't PM me. Whenever I'm not here modding I'm away doing awesome things and a PM at an unexpected time could injure me or those around me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Playing skyarse-rim :o

FYP ;)

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

dhayashi wrote: »
    Questions for discussion: What are y'all going to be doing for this particular holiday?

...and what would you actually LIKE to be doing, if you could spend it any way you wanted to?
    The 14th is a holiday? The card companies have conditioned you well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

hoodwinked wrote: »
    are you me? :eek:

/pats self down

I don't think so.

In all fairness, myself and the missus don't even do Christmas - money we don't have on stuff we don't need. We're both almost too practical at times, but it works perfectly.

Will probably spend Valentine's giving out about 'Easter savings club' - was asked if i wanted to join one in a shop yesterday, told them i was diabetic and chocolate is a sore point :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I'm gonna sit outside a restaurant drinking a bottle of tesco vodka, watching the couples go in and out. Then when I'm finished the bottle I'm going to go to my ex girlfriends house and try and patch things up. Same as every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Hopefully I'll be knee deep in clunge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Do something cheesy like opening a Kinder Surprise, putting a note inside the little egg capsule, close the egg up again, wrapper and all, and give it to the missus.

The note will say "I killed the cat" :pac:

Now, I just have to buy and kill a cat to complete my romantic gesture....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I'll be working all day, then going home and packing for my holiday that starts the following day (accompanied by my significant other :D) Pretty much ignoring Valentines due to the hol and our anniversary which occurs 4 days later.

Advertisement