Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMS solution for a single news page?

Options
  • 09-02-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

What's the best solution for this? I'm new to CMS. I've got a news page that will have to update every few months. Probably best that the older content scrolls below newer items as they won't post much – 5-8 items per year.

I looked at cushy CMS and this looked great, except you can only edit existing content, not create new content (worked perfectly cot contact page where edits are small).

Next I was thinking of wordpress, but I think this would be too much work to force my current layout into a theme and customise it back into shape.

What other options would I have for simple blogging software that a client can easily get to grips with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

You should be able to create new content in CushyCMS easily enough if you put the class in the right place, like wrapping the whole main content area.

Advertisement