Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim 1.4 Update

• 09-02-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

1.4 update up on Xbox LIVE. Sony update should be up sometime today. tweeted by bethesda at 1.30 today.

Still no sign! Anyone know if its out on the Xbox360 yet!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah got it on the 360 earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Yeah got it on the 360 earlier today.
    Just downloading it now! 94 mb. We'll see does it improve the bugs and memory issues!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

does this update do anything? just got it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    does this update do anything? just got it there.

It's making my skyrim freeze the xbox after 2 or so hours of gameplay. Never had this problem before until the update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

keithkk16 wrote: »
    It's making my skyrim freeze the xbox after 2 or so hours of gameplay. Never had this problem before until the update.

yep, my xbox froze in the first 20 minutes of gameplay after the update, dunno what thats about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Got the update, but it still hadn't fixed the glitch of not being able to join the College of Winterhold through Feralda. Had to scale the cliffs to get into the college to join up. Not the easiest/funniest of tasks.

Advertisement