Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Geography

• 09-02-2012 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey guys! :)

I was wondering could a few of you help me out with a few quick questions. :)

I've been out sick quite a bit of this year and last year, and I just want to make sure, that in Geography, I put the right answers with the right questions. If you could let me know what topic to discuss in the following:

Examine, with the aid of a labelled diagram or diagrams, the processes that have led to the formation of any one Irish landform of erosion or deposition of your choice.

Examine, with the aid of labelled diagram(s), the processes which have shaped one Irish landform of your choice

Also, as regards a Karst landscape - Can you get a question on how an actual karst landscape forms, or just formations at a karst region (underground caves etc.)??

Peace out. :cool:

Advertisement