Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sh*t stirring parade halted

• 09-02-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭

good to see the parents of the 2 British service men stood up to the **** stirring of the loyalist marching bands ,

if they REALLY want to mark the 3rd anniversary of the deaths , i suggest find a quiet field where they wont upset anyone and commemorate to their heart's contents - they have the right to do so , but they dont have to fuel the fire of hatred while doing it

good on the parents of these two men

link : http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/national-news/barracks-shooting-parade-cancelled-3015754.html

any thoughts ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Aww I really wanted to throw stuff at the cops shouting "brits out" in my liverpool jersey :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

"So the Protestant community, being through the bands' forum, want to mark the anniversary of the loss of these two soldiers' lives."

He means take the moral high ground and remind everyone that Catholics killed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Will these fucking gobdaws ever stop living in the past?

The community (both sides) came together to condemn the killing of those two young men and these assholes want to turn it into some sort of political point scoring event?

The conflict is over ye stupid fuck heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Aww I really wanted to throw stuff at the cops shouting "brits out" in my liverpool jersey :(

Celtic jersey. Do it properly.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Only in Ireland can marching bands be associated with hatred, violence and anger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Will these fucking gobdaws ever stop living in the past?

The community (both sides) came together to condemn the killing of those two young men and these assholes want to turn it into some sort of political point scoring event?

The conflict is over ye stupid fuck heads.

+1

But scum are scum. They'll fight over anything, just to prove they can fight. The best thing the two sides in the North can do is tear down all the walls around the parks, paint over all the graffitti and get on with their lives to spite these vermin.

Advertisement