Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend cheap broadband package

• 09-02-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Can someone please recommend a good broadband package. Currently with Wimax on a 1Mb unlimited connection paying €25 which is a load of dogs b****x if you ask me :P is there something a bit faster for the same price not to sure who to be looking as i dont have access to a phone line or cable :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

stevek93 wrote: »
    Hi all, Can someone please recommend a good broadband package. Currently with Wimax on a 1Mb unlimited connection paying €25 which is a load of dogs b****x if you ask me :P is there something a bit faster for the same price not to sure who to be looking as i dont have access to a phone line or cable :confused:

If you can't get cable and don't have a phoneline your options are pretty much limited to fixed wireless.

If you let us know roughly where you are we can probably tell you what is available in your area...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

bealtine wrote: »
    If you can't get cable and don't have a phoneline your options are pretty much limited to fixed wireless.

If you let us know roughly where you are we can probably tell you what is available in your area...

Coolock area mate, just looking at a few of them here the download caps seems very unfair on fixed wireless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

stevek93 wrote: »
    Coolock area mate, just looking at a few of them here the download caps seems very unfair on fixed wireless?

Yep

maybe digiweb metro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Advertisement