Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Javas

Options
  • 09-02-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know about playing the piano in Javas??

Like i mean playing and singing kinda thing!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Not really what I want when I'm trying to have a coffee and a chat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

People do it fairly regularly.
    If you're a good player and have a decent voice and play approperate music they will let you away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Seaneh wrote: »
    If you're a good player and have a decent voice and play approperate music they will let you away.

Aye, if you're actually a good player and singer - many who think that they are are sadly not.
    More often than not I enjoy when there's someone on the piano in there, but you get the odd person who is just practising or who has 'notions', as one might say.

And feel free to play something upbeat - all too often the music played in there errs too much on the side of caution with regard to what is appropriate for a cafe.

Advertisement