Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B22 or E27 LED Bulbs

Options
  • 09-02-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Ive had a look at the sticky about led's and it seems to be all about GU10 spots.

I want to replace some bulbs in the house (B22 and E27 fitting) and want to go for LED's if i can and would like to hear peoples experiences of what make and how many watts to go for.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

hammer73 wrote: »
    Ive had a look at the sticky about led's and it seems to be all about GU10 spots.

I want to replace some bulbs in the house (B22 and E27 fitting) and want to go for LED's if i can and would like to hear peoples experiences of what make and how many watts to go for.

Thanks in advance

I have 3 watt B22 LED lightbulbs in all the bedrooms and on the landing in my house.

Equivilent to a 8 watt CFL or a 40 watt normal bulb.

Nice light off them and just nice and suits me and my family for the bedrooms.:)

Advertisement