Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frijj Vanilla Milkshake - On sale?

Options
  • 10-02-2012 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭

Just came across this website posted elsewhere on Boards: http://www.frijjtheincredible.co.uk/products

Just wondering does anyone know if the vanilla product is on sale here, if so where?

I absolutely adored the Avonmore Vanilla Milk when it was on sale, but they stopped selling it years ago.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'm afraid I don't know if they had the vanilla one, but my mother bought the chocolate brownie one in Tesco yesterday so maybe have a look in a local Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

star-pants wrote: »
    I'm afraid I don't know if they had the vanilla one, but my mother bought the chocolate brownie one in Tesco yesterday so maybe have a look in a local Tesco?

They only had the choc brownie one in the Tesco in Sligo alright, didn't know if it was on sale in Ireland though.. :)

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

It used to be in all the tescos. I think the other flavours are more popular. I bought it in ASDA awhile ago

Advertisement