Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB pre pay meter installed

Options
  • 10-02-2012 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

HI GUYS,
    Recently got the pre pay meter installed by esb, and yes i owe them a few bob. but have to say it has made my life so much easier. very easy to use .
    only problem is i,m losing 30% of my credit towards my outstanding bill. wonder would they settle for 10%.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi eaglej13,

One of the pre-conditions of having a meter like that installed is that you pay a certain minimum towards your arrears. I can have a look at your account via PM if you like, but I wouldn't be overly optimistic about having the rate adjusted.

We're glad to hear the meter is making life easier though, so if it's working for you keep it up. :)

Regards,

David.

Advertisement