Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a sim only plan for me please :)

Options
  • 10-02-2012 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

My 18 month iPhone4 contract with 3Ireland has just finished, so I'm looking for a sim only plan for the next few months before I go into another contract.

I would need minimum 10gb data/month (preferable with tethering of my iPhone to my laptop allowed), between 500-1000 mins to mobile/landline numbers, and a few texts thrown in for good measure (I dont text a lot). My budget is around €50/month.

I've looked at a few sim only packages, but none of them are really suitable ... 3Ireland dont allow tethering anymore ... tesco mobile only have 2gb data on their €50 plan ...48months have only a tiny allowance to landlines ... etc etc.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could recommend a plan that might suit me.

Thanks in advance ... ToadVine

Comments

Advertisement