Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub to watch Ireland vs France

Options
  • 10-02-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a pub for Saturday night fot the rugby? I was thinking of the Woolshed but am thinking it might be a bit packed and there's a group of maybe 10 of us. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Everywhere in the city centre will be packed. Especially after ten more people arrive simultaneously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Any recommendations for a pub for Saturday night fot the rugby? I was thinking of the Woolshed but am thinking it might be a bit packed and there's a group of maybe 10 of us. Thanks.

The woolshed would be my choice, or maybe you could venture over to Dublin 4/6 where there seems to be a lot of places known for showing rugby, but for the life of me cannot think of the names of them! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Danye wrote: »
    The woolshed would be my choice, or maybe you could venture over to Dublin 4/6 where there seems to be a lot of places known for showing rugby, but for the life of me cannot think of the names of them! :confused:

Kielys is a decent enough spot in Donnybrook, then Horseshow House in Ballsbridge. If you want to head slightly out of the city that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Danye wrote: »

Kielys is a decent enough spot in Donnybrook, then Horseshow House in Ballsbridge. If you want to head slightly out of the city that is.
    any of the pubs in ballsbridge village, donnybrook village or ranelagh village :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement