Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"special" rate of grant.

Options
  • 10-02-2012 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I thought I was supposed to get nearly 6000 with this grant, the second installment came through to the college today, and the total is only up around 4000, Is there another payment? If so when? My income was recently more than halved from 70 to 30 a week, I know its doable, but it'd be nice to know about the grant seeing as I have a loan to pay off and another lease payment due. I wouldn't be half as worried about my future in college if I had a job, but those seem impossible to come by D:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Quibbler

There will be a third payment, I think technically its due in around April but I might be wrong on the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

ahh thanks for the reply. this means i don't really have to use 1k of the grant toward the loan 6 or 700 should be fine :D that means a lot to me, thanks :D

Advertisement